The Three Little Figs Jam - VARIOUS FLAVOURS
SMALL BATCH GOODNESS
At Three Little Figs, their goal is to revive the age old art of preserving by giving the products new and exciting flavor profiles while honoring traditional cooking methods. They love the connection they have with where their food comes from and believe that amazing food is an affordable luxury. Located at the mouth of the fertile Willamette Valley, Three Little Figs is dedicated to the creative use of quality ingredients with a focus on flavor and sustainability. All of our jams are artisanal in the true sense of the word. Every batch starts with the hand cutting of the freshest local produce when possible, organic cane sugar, and fresh squeezed lemon juice and is lovingly attended to in traditional copper pots.
Size: 9.5 oz.
- Balsamic Fresh Fig Jam: Where it started. Fresh figs, aged balsamic, and a hint of rosemary make this flavor a standout. An essential addition to any cheese presentation, balsamic fresh fig brings out the flavors of most artisanal cheeses. Also, try as a glaze on salmon or pork.
- Cabernet Cracked Pepper Jam: A good wine jelly starts with a good wine. Rich and complex with flavors of ripe cherry, cassis, and black plums set off by the spicy heat of black pepper. Perfect with cream cheese and crackers for easy tasty bites.
- French Onion Confit Jam: Slow cooking is key to this decadent onion spread. Local sweet and red onions melded with thyme, white wine and brandy give you the taste of french onion soup. Spread it on burgers for a gourmet treat or with gruyere for a serious grilled cheese sandwich.
- Plum Fig and Cherry Chutney: A modern take on the traditional Italian mostarda de frutti, slow simmered northwest figs, bing cherries and plums are slow simmered with our house made dijon and mustard seeds. It’s also terrific with charcuterie and cheese.
- Puddletown Pub Chutney Jam: This has taken our favorite things about our home town and put them in a jar. Apples and onions are slow simmered in coffee from Push X Pull roasters, Oakwood Brewing espresso stout, cider vinegar, brown sugar, molasses, mustard seed and currants to create the perfect accompaniment to cheddar cheese and brats.
- Quince Honey Rosemary Jam: This jam has made membrillo spreadable, in our take on a Spanish classic. Organic quince and raw wildflower honey give a delicate floral top note, while rosemary provides an herbal finish. An obvious choice for manchego and your favorite charcuterie.
- Watermelon Sriracha Chili Jam: Inspired by the Los Angeles fruit carts we love so much. Hermiston melons, famous for their sweetness, are given a spicy heat for a taste of summer all year round. Use in place of jalapeno jelly for a delicious twist to an old favorite.