The 501 Original Crop Jeans by Levi's - Face It
Close your eyes. Think “jeans.” Now open. They were 501s®, right? They’re literally the blueprint for every pair of jeans in existence—burned into the world’s collective cortex ever since Levi Strauss (the man himself!) invented them in 1873. To this day they've never gone out of style. And they never will.
- Cropped for a modern style
- The original blue jean since 1873
- A blank canvas for self-expression
- Features the iconic straight fit and signature button fly
How it Fits
Composition & Care
- Straight through the hip and thigh
- High rise: 11.125"
- Straight leg
- Inseam: 26"
- Knee: 15.5"
- Measurements based on size 27
- Fits small. Consider sizing up a size!
- Erinn is wearing a size 31 and is 5'6
- 99% cotton, 1% elastane
- Button fly
- 5-pocket styling