The Calm Down Kit
This attractive and unique kit contains everything you need to support your children in learning how to control their emotions.
The idea behind the kit is to teach your children to identify their emotions in a more positive manner and to help them learn how to remedy the consequences of an appropriate behaviour. Who said that supporting our children in their emotional development was not fun?
- Equips parents so that they can support their child in a concrete way during emotional outbursts
- Makes family life more pleasant
- Helps to prevent stress and anxiety
- Highly contributes to the development of the child’s self- esteem
- Promotes parent-child cooperation
- 1 booklet with 13 pictograms each representing an emotion
- 1 anger/sadness plush toy with its “Go away” bag to make the emotion disappear
- 1 box containing 12 dummy plasters with a repair gesture idea
- 1 anti-stress cube dice with 6 actions to help control the emotions
- 20 anger voucher sheets to crumple up
- 1 hourglass
- 1 mini-survival guide for parents