The 501 Original Cropped Jeans - Light Wash
Close your eyes. Think “jeans.” Now open. They were 501s®, right? They’re literally the blueprint for every pair of jeans in existence—burned into the world’s collective cortex ever since Levi Strauss (the man himself!) invented them in 1873. To this day they've never gone out of style. And they never will.
- The original blue jean since 1873
- A blank canvas for self-expression
- Features the iconic straight fit and signature button fly
- Cropped for a modern style
How it Fits
- Straight through the hip and thigh
- High rise: 11.125"
- Straight leg opening: 14.25"
- Inseam: 26" across sizes
- Measurements based on a size 27 waist
- Model is 5'6" and is wearing a size 27 waist
- Erinn is wearing a size 31 and is 5'6
- Ala sized up for a looser fit wearing a size 27, and is 5'4
Composition & Care
- 100% cotton
- Non-stretch denim
- Button fly
- 5-pocket styling
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Alert Me When Back In Stock