The 501 90's Jeans by Levi's - Worn In Light Wash
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
You never thought it was possible, but then it happened. Your favorite jeans meet your favorite decade. We designed these with a classic mid-rise and a loose, straight fit with just the right amount of bagginess through the leg. They're the vintage jeans you've always dreamed of finding at the thrift store, but without all the rummaging.
- Mid-rise with a loose fit that's just right
- For a slimmer fit, try one size down, and for a less loose fit, try the 501® Original
- The original blue jean since 1873
- A blank canvas for self-expression
- Wash: Worn In Light Wash
How it Fits
Composition & Care
- Loose through your hip and thigh
- Mid rise
- Straight Leg
- Front rise: 10 1/2"
- Knee: 18 1/2"
- Leg Opening: 16 1/2"
- Measurements based on size 27.
- 100% cotton
- Button fly
- 5-pocket styling
- Machine wash cold - normal cycle. Wash inside out with like colors, do not bleach, tumble dry medium, hot iron, dry clean possible
- Fits true to size
- Erinn is wearing a size 29 and is 5'6